When you’ve got a heavenly perspective you don’t mind seeing believers as co-saints, no matter how gnarly they are, because you have an eternal perspective. In fact the fact you get to fellowship with someone who is a co-believer is exciting. A positional aspect is judging a lot of extraneous stuff that just doesn’t matter, but a heavenly, positional aspect builds up the believers and they rejoice in their eternal security, their eternal position, and their seating with Christ in the heavenlies.
Thanks to my mom and dad for watching the girls tonight while Jessica and I go on a date. She’s a pretty hot date and I’m grateful for a few moments of time where the two of us can discuss life, liberty & the pursuit of snappiness. Just had to share that. I love my wife.
I sure am glad you’re reading this. There are some interesting things coming up:
1) Who scheduled the holidays this close to now? I didn’t sign up for this speed of year progression
2) The girls are just cuter than ever, but their attitudes and age are showing. I blame anyone else but me.
3) The wall project moved a tiny bit forward this weekend despite the approximately 5 hours I’ve put into it in the last 2 weeks. I’ve got a lot of plaster/joint compound work left. This week I’m going to try to get a little time in
4) I’m scheduled to be in our church’s Christmas play instead of just playing music along with it. Yeah, Mr. Actor-Pantz. Everything you know is wrong.
5) Seriously, when you come to Denver, go eat at Dozen’s.
My sister-in-law Kelsey took Evie on an Auntie – Niece date and asked Evie, “How did you get so big?”
Evie’s response was classic: “You tell me.”
Yup, she’s four!
She’s getting so big its blowing my mind. Don’t get me started on Abby, who is also just turning into a big girl and has all but lost everything that made her a little girl. Being a dad is awesome, but this growing up bit is mind boggling.