This last Saturday the 3rd of October Jessica and I celebrated our 11th anniversary. I’ll be honest: there are very, very few things that I’ve done for 11 years.
- I went to school for more than 11 years.
- I Lived in Carson City, Nevada for more than 11 years
- I have been a Christian for more than 11 years
- I have generally had some form of (nasty or better) facial hair for more than 11 years
- I have played the Piano, Drums, Bass and Guitar for more than 11 years
- I have been able to ride a bike for more than 11 years
- I have now been able to drink alcoholic beverages for more than 11 years (by 8 days before our wedding)
Other things I have done for a long time, but not quite 11 years:
- Work for Alt-N Technologies: 9 years
- Lived in the Denver metro: 5 years
- Had Abby as my daughter: 7 years
- Had Evie as my daughter: almost 4 years
Its been a good, amazing, trying, growing, awesome, shocking, changing, unplanned, over-planned, under-planned, more estrogen than testosterone, prayerful, blessed 11 years. And I can’t wait for whatever the future holds besides my bride.